my re's office is fantastic and the fertility coordinator deb who i've dealt with during most of my appointments got me in right away for an ultrasound. she said she knew that everything would be fine, but after all we've been through getting to this point and what our family's been through, she wanted to put my mind at ease.
here's baby d at 8 weeks 2 days measuring exactly on schedule. head is towards the bottom, rump towards the top left and arm and leg buds where they should be. the little heart was pumping away at 152 bpm (rising 20 bpm from the last ultrasound). the ultrasound tech said she could see 2 of the heart chambers (it will eventually have 4, but only 2 at this point) and everything seems status quo.

I'm so happy your doctor was so helpful. I'm sure that was a huge relief. Cutest little 8w2d baby in utero I've ever seen!
ReplyDelete