Monday, May 10, 2010

wow

so i have so much to update you on (if anyone is even still reading) about this cycle. it was 2 weeks this past friday since day 1 of my cycle and i'm now just triggering, like literally in minutes i will be getting the hcg trigger shot. it has been the.most.awful. 2 weeks in the history of all of the cycles. quadrupled amount of meds (yeah free meds from a friend), flexible spending account down to $0, slow growing follies, fast rising lh, saturday and sunday bw and ultrasounds (happy mother's day to me)...you name it i've experienced it these past 2 weeks.

we finally seem to be back to track.

i have to update my chart on the right for this cycle, but just wanted to pop in and say, i'm here, i'm alive and we're still trucking along.

on a good awesome note i started accupuncture and i *heart* it sooo much. many thanks to jenni for the referral to tracie. i am truly believing that she is what saved this cycle so far! i've been to two sessions so far and she has done some amazing things already! so looking forward to my next session this week. better than any massage i've had...e-vah!

i will try to update the cycle chart on the right tomorrow when i have all my notes in front of me and will post a note here just filling you on all the ups and downs and the past two week's of living hell.

2 comments:

  1. Tracie's place sounds awesome. I might have to visit. Glad to hear things are still moving forward. I am thinking about you all the time and sending good vibes your way. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. While I don't ask, I want you to know that I'm thinking of you during this time. I feel bad not coming out and asking but there just doesn't ever seem to be a "good" time. So, just know that I'm thinking of you.....

    ReplyDelete