sorry I didn't get the reference until after you said Bon Jovi...silly me!
Hey this may sound like a stupid question and/or I may be even asking for TMI but...are you guys allowed to have "nookie" while taking the shots or do you have only certain days now that the deed must be done? Sorry, I am clueless with this stuff...well infertility stuff...I understand TTC! I know...I'm a dork.
And boy are you one brave mama...I don't think I could give myself a shot through the tummy...owie. Here's one for ya:
"Hit me with your BEST shot..."
Ok...I am done being silly. Have a great weekend (I am going to see the Exeter HS musical tomorrow night with Wendy and Jamye...they is doing Beauty and the Beast!) and I can't wait for your next update! :)
i'm the mama, christy. john's the daddy. we have been married for 9.5 years. we have a son, anthony (tony) who just turned 7 and another son, vincent (vinnie) who will be 2 in january. we also have two dogs abby & sookie. we enjoy spending time with our friends and family, snuggling on the couch with a good movie, camping and just being with each other.
sorry I didn't get the reference until after you said Bon Jovi...silly me!
ReplyDeleteHey this may sound like a stupid question and/or I may be even asking for TMI but...are you guys allowed to have "nookie" while taking the shots or do you have only certain days now that the deed must be done? Sorry, I am clueless with this stuff...well infertility stuff...I understand TTC! I know...I'm a dork.
And boy are you one brave mama...I don't think I could give myself a shot through the tummy...owie. Here's one for ya:
"Hit me with your BEST shot..."
Ok...I am done being silly. Have a great weekend (I am going to see the Exeter HS musical tomorrow night with Wendy and Jamye...they is doing Beauty and the Beast!) and I can't wait for your next update! :)