Wednesday, April 21, 2010

i feel like kate gosselin

and soooo not in the reference that she's had multiple multiples...

i feel like her becasue she's a loser, and i'm a loser.

poas this morning...negative.

beta results are in...negative.

maybe i'll take a drive up to wernersville this evening to see if she wants to drown her sorrows with me with a bottle of wine (or 2).

wow - you know i must be upset...i can.not.stand that woman and here i am comparing myself to and wanting to spend time with her. oy.

eta: oh, and i've been spotting since saturday, soooo, obviously the progesterone i'm on to help out and prevent me from miscarrying if i get pregnant - ha! - is obviously not working as i'm not supposed to be spotting while on it. so that's a whole other issue to add to the laundry list of them that i already have to try to fix.

2 comments:

  1. I hate to sound like a broken record and I am sure you are tired of hearing it but I truly am sorry that you keep getting bad news.

    You are always in my thoughts and prayers. Please stay strong mama!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I saw you right now, I'd say, "Ugh!" and "Grrr!". Then, I'd give you a really big hug and tell you how much I love you.

    ReplyDelete